Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Funny but true

My husband knows me well. Yesterday he sent me this awesome, hilarious but oh so true ecard. It took every ounce of power in me not to post to Facebook after seeing 5 people in a row (no lie) complaining about pregnancy or their kids. So frustrating.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this happened to me yesterday. And she had the audacity to said "See you're lucky you don't have kids". I enjoy reading your blog and nominated you for a Liebster award :) http://melybabyblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! I just found your blog today but I hear ya. My husband and I are going through infertility issues as well. And everytime I go on FB and see someone post about crappy pregnancy issues or (my favorite) "Man, how did I get pregnant so fast," posts, I want to throw up.

    ReplyDelete