Total weight gain: None
Symptoms and Body Changes: None
Best moment of this week: Finding out that my Progesterone and Estrogen looked GREAT!
Miss anything: Not at all
Food cravings/aversions: Not really. I don't seem to really want to cook, but hey, that could just be some laziness.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Sleep: I'm sleeping fine even though I have to get up a few times to go to the bathroom, but hey, that's normal for me.
Movement: Too early
Have you started to show yet: Too early
Maternity clothes: Too early
Gender: Too early
Labor signs: Too early
Happy or moody most of the time: A little more moody and annoyed lately...but hey, sometimes people can be stupid.
Milestones: Getting back my bloodwork that looked great was a huge milestone. So very happy!
Looking forward to: Monday!!! Hopefully we will be able to see a healthy little baby and a heartbeat.

No comments:
Post a Comment